1. The wet-back three-return structure is adopted, and the smoke pipe is symmetrical to the furnace axis and evenly distributed, which can improve the stress distribution of the tube sheet. The wet-back structure combustion chamber is immersed in water, the cooling condition is good, the rear tube sheet is not washed by high temperature flue gas, and the service life is long.
2. The application of corrugated furnace not only increases the heating surface, but also relieves the damage to the combustion chamber caused by thermal expansion and contraction, and improves the strength. Large furnace volume combustion, fully saving fuel.
3. The front and rear smoke boxes are connected by hinges, which can be easily opened.
4. The large steam space makes the speed of steam out of the water surface low, and the built-in steam-water separation device ensures stable output of high-quality steam.
5. The threaded smoke pipe is used to enhance the heat exchange effect and improve the thermal efficiency.
6. The application of digital control technology can accurately monitor the combustion process remotely. High degree of automation, perfect protection, and automatic control of water level and pressure.
7. A condensing heat exchanger can be added to the flue gas outlet to reduce the exhaust gas temperature to absorb the sensible heat and latent heat in the flue gas, and improve the efficiency of the boiler (up to 95%).
Installation system diagram
Remark:1. All the above values are based on the low calorific value of natural gas (LNG) 8,400kcal/Nm³, city gas (CG) low calorific value 4,000kcal/Nm³, coke oven gas low calorific value 4,200kcal/Nm³, diesel low calorific value 10,200kcal /kg, methanol low calorific value 4650kcal/kg is the standard calculation.
2. According to user needs, our company can provide other special types of boilers.